29 May 2008

I'm freeeeeeee!

I'm just sitting here at schiphol airport in amsterdam in the lounge waiting for my flight back to beloved Switzerland. Out of curiosity and boredom I opened my laptop and tried to connect to wlan which worked. And then I check university systems and find out that the last grades have been published. Couldn't be any happier because I have not only passed but with a good grade, actually the best grade of the entire course, followed by one of my exchange friends! An those grades obtained here together with my thesis grade I got, allow me to maintain more or less my average. Which means, I'm done with everything and just have to wait until I'm officially done - but that's just a matter of time. So finally, I'm free from studies but still looking for a job. This means basically no studies, no job, no clue!

1 Responses (Leave a Comment):

Sue said...

Thats sooo cool and feels great!
Lets go for coffee if u have time and are in Berne...im flexible!